I can't believe my oldest is starting Kindergarten this year! Thinking about it makes me tear up every time. I've always said how excited I am for him to be getting older, and while this is still totally true, it's starting to make me wish time could just stand still right where I am with my life right now.
Part of what makes this all seem so weird, is that I have actual memories of my Kindergarten days. It's crazy to think that my baby boy is starting to create real memories of his own that he will remember into adulthood. It makes me pray even harder that I can be the best Mom I can be for him. I'm so excited for this new journey he is about to take on in less than a week! I love you Logan, and I will cherish these 5 years I've had with you forever!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I Love that picture of us! We had the best bangs, ever. I also have memories of my first day of school - crazy! I can't believe our little ones are about to venture on their new step in life.
Yay for kinder!! If he's that old, then it's been way too long since I've seen you. Your family is gorgeous Bon Bon! Miss you!
Yep, I shed a few tears when Canyon went to kindergarten and now he's in 2nd grade! Logan will definitely be making great memories 'cause you are a GREAT mama! p.s. LOVE the vintage photo.
what a beautiful post to your son! I can't believe I'll be home with just one child this next school year..my second is off to full day kindergarten!
I'm always afraid of what I'll feel when I'm at that point. Yeah that he was happy and excited...that always helps.
Post a Comment