She is so little! Her and Ash are so much alike! I just took Ash to her 15 month and she is in the 4% -she was at 11% at 12 months! Our girls are tiny!
She is such a doll Bonnie! And I LOVE her name. Mae's middle name is Janell, after my mom and my mom always introduces Mae to people as "Mae Janell" it cracks me up. I bet your mom loves it, too!
Awww! One, already? We go in on the 22nd and I'm gonna dare say that Pres may beat her in weight! Which is fabulous, because I haven't found anyone littler than her! (Of course, you are a foot shorter than me, so Pres SHOULD weigh more anyway....but still.) :)
7 comments:
Wow, she's a tiny thing, isn't she. What a beauty.
She is so little! Her and Ash are so much alike! I just took Ash to her 15 month and she is in the 4% -she was at 11% at 12 months! Our girls are tiny!
She is such a doll Bonnie! And I LOVE her name. Mae's middle name is Janell, after my mom and my mom always introduces Mae to people as "Mae Janell" it cracks me up. I bet your mom loves it, too!
She is so little and petite, just like you. I'm afraid that Croy would just squish her. She is so beautiful and adorable to say the least.
She is so cute! I can't believe how little she is.Can't wait to see her again!
She is so beautiful! Such a girl! You just want to kiss her!
Awww! One, already? We go in on the 22nd and I'm gonna dare say that Pres may beat her in weight! Which is fabulous, because I haven't found anyone littler than her!
(Of course, you are a foot shorter than me, so Pres SHOULD weigh more anyway....but still.) :)
Post a Comment