Tuesday, January 1

New Year's Day

New Year's Day was an absolute blast! We were able to go with our friends, the Oldhams' to their cabin and do some sledding.  I'm pretty sure my kids could sled 365 days a year and not get tired of it. We went up in the morning, obviously had some fun in the snow, had a great lunch, more outside fun, and even had time to play some games while the kids played some games of their own. Definitely a day I will remember.





I honestly couldn't believe the things Logan was willing to try on the sled. It's hard to tell, but they are going down the hill backwards in this one. He's so scared of so many things, but for some reason doesn't understand how hurt he could get sledding. He cracks me up.














This is just one example of the huge trains we could get behind the four wheeler. It was so nice being able to be pulled up the hill and all around!!!




No comments: