Saturday, January 5

January fun


My parents had us out a little after Christmas for dinner and so the kids could decorate sugar cookies.

The three boys know my Dad is an Aggie all the way, and hates the 'U'. So, naturally they thought it was hilarious to make a 'U' on a cookie out of red hots.


And of course, as long as there is snow in our backyard, there will be sleds being pulled behind the golf cart!!






I was sitting on the back taking these picture, but the whole time wishing it was the video instead. I don't think I've EVER heard Sadie laugh as hard and as long as she was the whole time being pulled. She would completely fall off, and bury her face in the snow, scaring me every time. But she always came out covered in snow and laughing so hard she could barely stand up. And the boys were always so sweet to do their best to help her.

I was also loving the random 'thumbs up' Sadie kept doing at me during her rides. They were all having so much fun. These are the times I hope I will remember my whole lifetime.



Sadie and this cat love, love, love each other. She was feeding her turkey and warm water. I'm 100% sure the cat appreciates this a LOT! Sadie is always wondering where Fergie is and what she must be up to since she is really an outside cat. I let her come in for warmth every once in a while. Believe it or not, I do have a heart for animals... sometimes. :)

No comments: