Wednesday, September 12

Primary Program


The Sunday of my kids' Primary program, both mine and Jason's parents came for the amazing day. Jason's parents had to hurry home for meetings so I didn't get a picture with them, but luckily my parents were able to stay for the majority of the day. The program was awesome, and of course my kids did great! Logan read his part like a pro, Austin ended his with a giggle, resulting in the congregation giggling, and Sadie read hers like the little angel that she is. Right as she finished saying hers, you could literally hear the WHOLE congregation say an "Awwwwwe" all together. It was perfect! I loved all the compliments I received the rest of the meetings about my great kids. They sure make me happy, and I was thankful they have amazing grandparents that are willing to drive great distances to witness it. My Mom stayed with me for the rest of church so she could be there for my Relief Society lesson, then they were able to eat dinner with us, and just enjoy a Sunday all together. I love them so, so much, and am thankful every day that we get them in our lives.
This picture was taken right before my parents went home, obviously after we had hung out all day. I wish I would have thought to take a picture before the kids were out of their Sunday best.

No comments: