Tuesday, September 25

More Joy school

 All the boys from Joy school have a backpack, and for some reason, I didn't get one for Sadie. So, one day I mentioned to her that we should go get her one, and she replied saying she already has one. When I questioned her, she ran and grabbed this boy back pack that was Austin's in preschool. I told her we could get her a "girl" one if she wanted, but she was totally okay with a "boy" one. I love this little girl of mine.
 The other morning before Joy school, Sadie came in with the bag on, and claimed she had it all packed to go. When I asked what she packed, she said "umm, I don't want to tell you, but I packed my girl toys cause I wanna play with my girl toys, not all of their boy toys." How could I make her unpack it when she had a very valid point. With all the little boys in her life, she sure puts up with a lot. :)

 Here they are when it was my turn to have it at my house. I am in love with each and every one of these cute kiddos.





 This day, when I finished up with my lesson, they looked out the window to see the farmers across the street working on the fields. It was amazing to go out and watch it in action... one of the MANY reason I LOVE living surrounded by farms. I love my little country lifestyle.
.


No comments: