The first week Mrs. Fox chose a child to spotlight, Logan was the one. He was actually really excited about it. I'm not sure if they did anything other than have his picture and info up all week, but regardless, Logan loved every second of it. When I asked him if anyone was able to guess who he was by the picture he said yes, but because he told a couple of people beforehand. He thought that was pretty funny. He chose this picture to take because, as I guessed, he's wearing a football shirt. He loves football, and wants to play sometime in the future. The picture was actually taken when he was exactly 6 months old on my birthday. I can remember it like it was last week. :)
And once again, I love learning these fun little facts about him, and having them written down, especially by him.
- Name: Logan
- The place I would most like to visit: Chucky Cheese
- The best thing about me: I try hard things
- My favorite food: Mashed potatoes
- I was born in the city of: Orem
- I have a pet: cat
- When I grow up I want to be: Work with plants
- My favorite book is: Scary stories
- I'm special because: A good friend
- My favorite colors are: all
- My favorite sports are: all
- These are the things I like to do: swim


No comments:
Post a Comment