My Grandma Mower has been gone for almost a year now, and I can't think of very many days that I haven't thought about how dearly I miss her. The family always gets together to celebrate her birthday in February, so this year, of course, was no different. We went to Fairview for the day, and had an absolute blast.
My cousin, Jamie's little guy, Tyson, and my cute nephew Kolt, are the best of friends. They are able to attend the same babysitter, so naturally, the two of them had a blast that day.

We played some great Minute To Win It games! It was enjoyed by all ages. We got some good laughs from it, that's for sure!
Even my shy Logan participated. It took him a while to get the gumption. But when he did, he was loving it!And, we ended it with writing little notes on balloons for my Grandma, and letting them go. Austin was so worried they wouldn't make it to Heaven, but he loved it anyway. I love that my family still gets together, and I hope we can continue it for as long as possible. Thanks Aunt Janet, Jamie, and Jill for a crazy, super fun party, after the party! I love you all so much! You girls are simply the best. :)









1 comment:
Oh Bonnie, I'm just not on the blog much these days, but I still check in once in awhile. :) I just had to tell you how much I love this balloon activity you did for your Grandma. What a touching way to remember her and bring the family together! Hope all is well with your beautiful family! P.S. I'm only on my second year of gardening, but I do square-foot gardening...I HIGHLY recommend it. :) Fewer weeds, so much easier and it turned out really great! I bought a book for $10 and then bought two really nice boxes and cover from Costco for $100...awesome price for these and I saw them there again this year. That's my little tip. :)
Post a Comment