Monday, April 2

Can't wait for more warm nights like this one.

Friday was such good weather, I was so excited to have the night off of work, and for very good reason. We had such a fun time that night working together as a family, and enjoying the fantastic weather.

Sadie doesn't go very far without a purse these days. She has quite the collection, and they are all pretty darn full.


Fergy is our cat, and Sadie has definitely claimed her as her own. These two don't go very far apart when Sadie is outside. I have the best entertainment when I get to watch them play together. Fergy will walk right along Sadie's side, and Sadie talks to her as if she were a 3 yr old little girl just like her. It is the cutest thing.



Once the good weather hit, Jason went to work taking apart our corral in the backyard. We've said for years that we are going to plant a garden in that thing, and this year is finally the year we are going to make it happen!! I'm so excited! I have a lot to learn though, so if anyone out there has some advice, let me have it!

I'm such a fanatic about farms, and old sheds. They remind me of both my grandparents, and growing up playing on their farms with my cousins. Which is why I'm actually really sad to see the corral go, but we are going to keep some of it up, so we hopefully will still get that old farm vibe. :) I didn't get pictures of it from the beginning because Jason started working on it the nights I was at work. So luckily, on Friday, I was able to help out a little, and enjoy watching my boys work hard with the Mr.






Showing all their huge muscles from working so hard!



Wow! He's so tough!

While they worked on tearing down more of the corral, I ran to the store to buy supplies to make smore's!!
After dinner, we decided that they needed a nice, relaxing break, so we put together a little fire pit, and had the best time. I think it's safe to say, that we all enjoyed that night immensely. Once again, I'm grateful for my little family, and everything that we are blessed with. As they are growing older, I'm learning to cherish these moments a lot more. They are flying by. Sometimes I wish I could freeze the time, and keep them this little forever.





1 comment:

Robbie and Mindy said...

Isn't spring time the best! I wish we could freeze time too! My kids are so fun right now I would love it if they would just stop growing.