Tuesday, March 6

Jan/Feb times

I can't say that January was a boring month, after all, we did go to Disneyland. But their was a few other moments in the winter months that were picture-worthy.


We got together for dinner to celebrate Amanda's birthday! Always a fun time with these girls. They all mean the world to me.



My Mom was able to spend a Saturday watching the littles so that Jason and I could attend our great friends' sealing in the Manti temple. It was such an amazing experience to witness the greatest blessing we have. They were sealed with their 4 amazing kids, and I will never forget that day. Not to mention, I got to spend the day with the Mr. in my fave temple and needless to say we had a blast. I am so lucky to have this guy for eternity.







Popsicles at Great Grandma Clayton's is always to be expected on a Sunday evening. :)


We had a skate night at Classic Skating with the boys school, and like always it was a blast. The boys ride thier scooters the whole night long, so I wasn't able to catch a pic, but I about died when I looked up and spotted my little Sadie holding on to her Daddy's hand. Presh!




Annie had the crew over for Sunday dinner and I couldn't resist this picture when I went downstairs to check on the kids and found them just hanging out. (Notice Sadie sporting quite the attire). The sunglasses cracked me up because they were sitting in the dark with a movie. The light is from the flash of my camera.


No comments: