Monday, March 5

The rest of it...

Yes folks, (if anyone even reads this blog), I still have more photos. I'm aware I take too many, but I'm pretty sure I will never be able to break that. :) So, here's the rest of them...



This was right before we left for the park on the first morning there.












Waiting for a table at The Cheesecake Factory. They were completely pooped out from the day.













So, this is embarrassing. I was trying to get the kids to pull sad or scared faces, you know, like we were in jail. But, they only thought it was hilarious, and I am the one that looks ridiculous. Apparently, I don't know how to pull any face besides the stupid one that I pulled off. Ha!


Summer did a pretty good job of it. She looks scared. Lol! But notice Sadie and Austin laughing at me. :)


I love that it looks like Goofy is swallowing Austin. Hahaha!




"The Force"

Austin had just become a Jedi and was teaching Sadie how to use 'the force'.














Disneyland is a trip I could twice a year if we could afford it. I love every second that we are there, and die a little inside when we have to leave. It truly is the "happiest place on Earth" for me and my family. As cliche as that sounds, it's the truth! I love, love, love that place!

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

I love reading your blog and all these great posts can be made into a book for your family someday. Love your guts!!