Sadie,
you had the time of your life at Disneyland. You ran FROM the characters in costume up until the very last day. You finally let Woody touch your nose, which you tell everyone about, and you actually stood by Goofy for a picture with me and Austin. However, you ran TO the princesses the second you had the chance. You wanted to hug every single princess you could think of, and you actually got to. All except Rapunzel, whom you keep telling me we need to go back to Disneyland so you can find her. :) You were brave to go on every ride you were able to, and even cried when we had to tell you that you weren't big enough for others. You wanted to be a part of it all. The new Little Mermaid ride is the one you claim to be your favorite when anyone asks you. It was all so exciting to see through your eyes. I think the moment you were able to hug Cinderella had to have been my favorite moment with you. You were beyond excited, and told her she was your favorite. If you weren't riding in your stroller, you were riding on Daddy's shoulders or Grandpa's back. Watching you in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was adorable. You danced away almost the entire time. I love you so much my Sadie lady, and will treasure these memories, plus so many more from this Disneyland trip!

Being silly on the train. You pulled funny faces and pretended you were sleeping.























1 comment:
I LOVE Dinsneyland, I could live there. My boys...not so much. The highlight of our trip was legoland. I could steal that little girl right outta your arms, she is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment