Austin,
Your favorite thing about this Disney trip, was becoming a Jedi. It was a rough start though. We were there with everyone, and you jumped your little heart out trying to get picked. Unfortunately, everyone around you got picked, the two kids on either side of you were literally the last two to be picked, and there you stood, still jumping, trying so hard to get picked. I had to come and get you because you didn't understand that they were done. When you finally realized that Megan and Mason had both been picked but not you, you put your cute little head in my lap and cried. I was heartbroken for you, but I had to appear strong. You got over it quick, and enjoyed watching, but I couldn't say no when you wanted to stay for the next training and try again. Just thinking about the look on your face while you jumped up and down trying so hard to get their attention again, makes me want to cry. Luckily, you got picked this time!! I don't know who was more excite about it though, you or me. :) You did awesome, and weren't afraid to go on stage to fight Darth Vader. Later that day, while we were standing in line for another ride, you very casually said to yourself, or anyone that happened to be around you, "someone in our family needed to be a Jedi. I'm glad it could be me." You and that amazing attitude and smile of yours makes everything in life that much better. You are so fun, and love life so much. You weren't afraid of any rides or characters. You were always up to doing whatever, whenever. Although, you did ask to ride the Buzz Light year and Woody's Roundup rides a lot. :) I'm pretty sure those are your faves. Like I said to Sadie, I will treasure every one of these memories, and so many more!! I love you my Little man!!






























No comments:
Post a Comment