Monday, February 13

Dreams Do Come True!!

It was almost the last day in Disneyland, and we realized we hadn't searched out any princesses for Sadie! So, our last day was dedicated to keeping an eye out for princesses. And boy oh boy did we find them!! It couldn't have been any more perfect.

Every time we saw a character, like Mickey or Minnie, she'd say she wanted to see them, but the second it was our turn for the photo opp, she'd turn around and run away screaming in fear. Whenever asked who she wanted to see, she would say a princess, or Cinderella. Cinderella is her very favorite princess for the moment, and I don't know what she would have done if we wouldn't have found her. She was determined. :) Austin is always happy and willing to do whatever, and Logan wanted absolutely nothing to do with any characters at all, especially princesses. Therefore, most of our pictures are without cute Logan. I can't decide if it has something to do with his extreme shyness, or the fact that he's almost 7, and feels too old for such childish things. Hehe. I've heard him say he's too old for some other things at home, so I have an inkling that's what it was.











I'm 110% sure that this was the happiest moment of my sweet, little girl's life!! Honestly, I have to admit, I was tearing up. Cinderella was amazing!! She spent a lot of time with her, and talked forever. This picture of them hugging warms my heart. I can't get enough of it.








No comments: