Monday, February 20

Cousins!

"Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends."


Growing up, I always wished that I lived closer to my cousins so that I could have close relationships with them. I felt like I missed out on a lot with my cousins. So, now that I am the Mom, I want to make sure that my kids are able to grow up as best friends with theirs. They are all so close in age, and have so, so much fun together. We are so blessed that we have been able to do our Disneyland trip with extended family almost every year. I hope my kids will remember these trips, and treasure their memories forever. I know for sure that I will treasure watching them make these memories together.


This whole caterpillar is filled with Claytons. :)



Mickey Mouse Clubhouse



Sophie and Darthvader (Mason) were pretty worn out!!




Megan and Mason got to participate in Jedi Training!






Austin seriously cannot get enough of sweet Sophie!











I can't get enough of this little guys great big hugs! Cute Wyatt is quite the ladies man. :)






























"Cousins are often the first friends of your life. Cousins share your childhood memories. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your cousins."

2 comments:

Becky said...

You sure got some great shots of all the kids! How lucky they are to have each other! And yes, Wyatt sure loves you!!

Brian and Kim said...

Ahhh...there is nothing like trips with cousins!! I'm glad you had a great time!