My favorite time of the year is here, and it's proving already to be the busiest time of the year as well! I love every second of it! Our ward had day of service on the 8th, and it was a huge success! I was at the church all day with the primary doing our own little service projects, while the adults and youth worked their little tails off out in the cold chopping, cleaning, loading, and delivering wood to people. The R.S. served everyone lunch, and then later that night we all gathered together at the church for another great meal put together by the R.S. It was a great day we all worked together, and I hope my kids walked away learning at least a little something.




My Mom called me one day to tell me of Kozy 106.5 puting on a costume contest for a tirp to Disneyland. So naturally, I feel the need to enter. :) I took pics of my cute kids in thier costumes, entered them online, filled and faxed out all the paperwork, did everything I thought needed to be done. The day they put the photos online for the voting to begin... NO CLAYTONS! I was so bummed! Oh well, I still got these cute pictures of my kids, and they were happy I let them wear them for a day.


Sadie & Wyatt snuggling with Grandpa C. after a Sunday dinner.

The kids favorite activity so far... Jason put together a rocket launcher and built them all their own little rockets. The kids think this is so cool, and I have to admit, I was even pretty impressed with how far they could launch. Jason is just the best dad ever. They are so lucky to have him, and like I've always said... There is nothing sexier than a good daddy. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment