Saturday, October 29

The Birthdays :)

So, my friend Kaysie pointed out to me that I hadn't blogged Sadie's birthday party yet. I thought "no way", checked, and sure enough! No Birthday post!! I don't have my pictures on a disk, only developed. So, the only picture I have of our birthday celebration is this of the both of us. I had to steal it off of my facebook account. :) The Sunday after our birthday was a huge day for us. It was the primary program in Sacrament meeting, and then all of the Clayton's were coming over for dinner and celebrations. It was fun like always, and Sadie absolutely loved her "Punzel" cake, as she calls her, that Jason and I literally stayed up most of the night making. I seem to always run into problems when it comes to fondant, and he was there to be my saving grace. I may have threw a few fits that night out of exhaustion, and like always, he was so patient with me and dove right in the project to help me out. I love that husband of mine. :)

No comments: