Thursday, September 1

First Day of School

Logan & Austin's first day of school went surprisingly smooth. They were both so excited, they were up and dressed before I was even awake.

Logan- First grade- Mrs. Loose
Aug. 22, 2011


Sadie has to always sneak in for a picture :)


Austin- Kindergarten- Mrs. Frisby
Aug. 22, 2011

This picture made me laugh so hard. I caught Logan right in a HUGE sneeze! It looks like he was crying horribly though!

Second try... perfect smile! My favorite part is Ausin's arm around Logan's shoulders... too cute!



Logan, Sinclair, & Austin.
Sinclair is the son of our great friends. The boys look up to him big time.


Logan and his cousin, Hannah. These two are the best of friends, and they were so excited to be in the same class this year.

Their classrooms are right across the hall from each other, so as I was forcing myself to walk away for the last time, I turned around to see Austin peeking around the corner like this. He cracks me up! They both had successful first days, and came home happy and crazy excited for the next day! Their happiness makes my nervousness about being away from them a lot easier. They are great boys, and I miss them so much every day that they are at school.

No comments: