Well, the kids had yet another dentist appointment. It was Sadie's first real experience with it, and she did amazing! She was the first one to climb right up into the dentist chair, and let them go ahead and do thier thing! (I was watching in amazement) I really didn't think she'd cooperate at all. Her favorite was when they painted on the flouride, he told her it was sparkles. So, all she talked about for days after was that she had sparkles on her teeth to match her Rapunzel costume. She loved it.


It looks like she had been crying because the assistant, while cleaning her teeth, splashed some toothpaste into her eye. I thought for sure she would have been done after that, but after rubbing it for a minute, she layed right back down, and let the girl get back to work! Honestly... I was amazed!!
Uh oh!! Logan and Austin did great as usual. However... poor Logan has his very first cavity!!He put on a brave face for the dentist, but I could see in his face, he was terrified! When we got home, he didn't put down the floss or his toothbrush for longer than a few minutes. He thought if he cleaned them long & hard enough, the cavity would go away. Later, as we were tucking them into bed, I leaned down to kiss Logan and he grabbed me into a huge hug and started bawling! The poor little guy is seriously so sad about the cavity. He ended up having to cry himself to sleep that night, he was so upset. So, not only has he not lost any teeth yet, (which he is so bugged by), but he has to go back for a filling. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment