Thursday, May 26

End of Kindergarten

I can't believe Logan is done with Kindergarten. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... but seriously... where does the time go?? The last week of school, the school had a field day but the kindergarten wasn't involded. So, we decided to have our own litle field day for his class. It was so much fun helping out with that. We did our own little version of the olympics. :)





Austin and Sadie had fun playing on the playground during our field day.



Then on the last day, they presented a program about the things they have learned about our world. I was so impressed with all of them. Logan even said his part into the microphone. However, he was on the top row, and hid behind the kid in front of him the entire time. The little stinker thought it was hilarious that I couldn't get a good picture of him.


After the program, we went back to his classroom for refreshments, a viewing of the video his teacher made, and a presentation of awards that his teachers came up with. It was so cute, and yes people... I cried!!


Logan was presented with the title of "Dork -shark"! Mrs. Frisby said that when they talked about dork fish, Logan claimed to be a dork shark that ate all the little dork fish that was the rest of the class. So that was the beginning of his nickname, Dork-shark! Lol!



No comments: