For Logan's birthday, I let him pick a couple of friends from to school to take to Chuck E Cheese, and they had a blast! Since he had early kindergarten, we were able to pick them up from school and go right there for lunch. It was so much fun! We had the place to ourselves for most of the time, so the boys were able to run wild without me having to worry.
I can't believe how grown up he is! 6 years has gone by so fast! These two, Christian and Spencer, are a part of thier group of boys they call "the dudes". It cracks me up that he is old enough to already have a little club going. I wish I could have taken all "the dudes"but I could only fit 2 in my van. These two boys have been such great little friends to Logan this year, and I hope they have made a friendship to last a long time. They are such good kids. :)




1 comment:
oh my, Why are our children growing up so fast? it seems like yesterday we were at each others little birthday parties.
I love Logan, he is such a stud!!!
Post a Comment