Thursday, April 21

My Grandma Mower

I really have no words right now, other than how much this little lady will by missed by the many lives she touched. But I know right now she is having the reunion of a lifetime up in Heaven with her sweet husband, amazing son-Karl, and all the others that have been patiently awaiting her arrival.

Love and miss you forever Grandma!!
12/2010


7/24/2010


5/2010

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Bonnie. Grandmas are the sweetest...and your reunion with her someday will be very sweet, I'm sure! :)

Brian and Kim said...

I am so sorry for you loss, Bonnie! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!

Lacey Sue said...

I am so sorry Bon! It hurts so much to lose those sweet men and women that have taught us, loved us and influenced us!! Your whole family is in my prayers! Love and sympathy to you!

Jill Anderson said...

Bon- How lucky are we to have had the best Grandma in the world.

Hillary Mondragon said...

I'm so sorry Bon. Loss is never easy. I'm here for you. Love you!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Sorry to read this about your Grandma. You're right when you say she is having a reunion. Knowning that they're in a better place is the only way to get through the days. Thanks for being so patient & loving with me since my Dad passed away. If you need anything let me know. Even though I haven't wanted to talk about it all, if you do I am here for you and know what it is like to lose someone you love so dearly. Hope your days get a little better. Love you!!!