Wednesday, January 27

The Weather/Tornado Warnings!!!

I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory.
However, please notice, the people in this picture are my family. NOBODY else!! We were literally walking onto the rides, sometimes they didn't even make us get off. They just started it over for us!


Disney Main Street COMPLETELY flooded!!


Yep, you are looking at ducks swimming in Disney Main Street!



I still can't believe we were in Disneyland for 4 whole days, and it rained every single one of them! And, not just a little! At least we got to see a few pretty rainbows, needless to say, they weren't around for long, before the next storm would hit!

3 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

So much fun!!! It was seriously the craziest weather ever. What a week! One to remember that's for sure. lol

Robbie and Mindy said...

Awwww, I want to go back to Disneyland. Rain or shine it is the happiest place on earth.

Brian and Kim said...

Well, the short lines are nice:P