Monday, January 25

Full of Life!

Oh Austin, where do I begin? This little man of mine has more energy and spunk than I think I've ever had in my lifetime. He keeps us going, but it's never without laughter! His personality shines through, and I cannot get enough pictures of him smiling his contagious smile! We love you, Austin!

Splashing through the rain puddles! It was hard to feel bad for him when he'd whine about his wet pants, since this is what he did the entire trip!

He loved all the characters, and was not afraid at all! It was so cute to watch him interact with them!

His famous whining pose. It's a sad phase he's going through right now. As hard as it can be at times, he still can pull it off in a cute way.

Cute as ever!!


Thumbs up!!

Tadaa!! Disneyland, at night!!

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

I love the little whine face! He does capture your heart especially the thumbs up.