"I want", is a common phrase coming from my mouth. My husband will testify to that! I hope I'm not alone with this, because I realize how selfish, and ungrateful this makes me sound. The only reason I'm posting this, is because I'm hoping that by doing so, it will make me feel a little better about not ever being able to get this. There are a lot of things I want for my house, some things do-able, most things, not so much. This is one of them. I'm not the best deep cleaner you ever met, to say the least. I try, I really do, I even can EnJoY deep cleaning, but I need some major training on how to attack a lot of areas in my house. And, I have felt, for quite some years now, that the Sargent Steamer, would be my answer to all my problems. However, have you ever looked up the price of these things??? Not very justifiable in my world. I NEED so many other things WAY before I could ever justify this. So, for now, I'll just have to keep admiring it online, and dreaming of the day I can totally sanitize my house, and see the result of all my hard work. A certain song comes to mind when I'm dreaming of this beautiful machine. If you know and love oldies music like I do, you will know exactly what song I'm singing when I "sing" the words;
Dream, dream, dreeeaaa-m,
when I want you,
in my arms,
whenever I neeeed yo-ou,
all I have to do is dreeeeeeaaaaaaaaam, dream!
4 comments:
We are so much alike!!!
I know what you mean...I want a great industrial-strength steamer but they're SO PRICEY! Costco has a small industrial one for about $100 that I will try when my current one dies...right now I use a portable steamer and steam mop by Shark that aren't all that much. It's not perfect, but it does a great job on my toilets, blinds, sliding glass doors, etc. :)
That would be so nice. I think they should lower the price so we can all afford one!
I want one too! If all I used it for was the toilets it would be well worth it. You're right though, there are so many other things.
Post a Comment