Austin and Sadie joined Becky and the kids for what we thought was a mile run at Thanksgiving Point. It ended up being more of an obstacle course instead, but that didn't bother the kids. They still had a blast, and we got to hang out after and enjoy the crazy heat farm animals a bit. :)
Austin and Sadie were so excited to run that a couple of days before the "race", they started to practice by running all around our house and the greenhouses. It was so cute to see them so excited for something. I guess I need to find another run that they can try out. Austin seems to be interested in running lately, and that is exciting to me. I'd love to have a little track star!!
Unfortunately, the race started before Sadie realized it, so she got left behind. Luckily, Aunt Becky went along with her to prevent a sad, sad little girl! Thanks so much Becky for taking these pictures of her along the way. I cherish them!
Austin, crossing the finish line!
No comments:
Post a Comment