Tuesday, June 18

More, and more summer-time fun!

Logan was the biggest help to Jason with the garden this year. But I was never around to get a picture of him out there working. So, I snagged a picture of cute Sadie while Jason was planting some corn.


My boys love the Dinosaur Museum, and Becky was nice enough to invite us with her pass so we could enjoy the discount. Thanks Becky!!



Tim showed up with just the kiddos for Hannah's baptism, and they were able to play for a short while before we had to leave. So, when I was getting Sadie ready, cute Ash wanted her hair the same! I loved, loved it! They are adorable together.

We went for a little family bike ride one night, and had a blast. Sadie kept shouting this was her "best day ever"!!!


I had to take this picture of Austin, because while we were riding, he claimed he was hot. When he started to strip down his Spiderman costume, I about died laughing when I realized he had his Spiderman swimsuit underneath!! I don't know if anyone could love Spiderman any more than this little guy of mine does. I wouldn't trade this for the world.



I always look forward to Sunday evenings that we can spend at G-Grandma Clayton's house. But there is something about those summer evenings with fun company, an endless supply of popsicle's that is priceless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have the cutest family. I love it!