Monday, November 26

Thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was full of family and fun. We were invited over to Jason's Uncle Wynn's house for dinner. It was held at one, so we weren't able to make it out to Grantsville as well cause I always work that night, but it was still great. I prefer staying put, but Jason prefers seeing as many people as possible in one day. Hehehe. I think this was our first year to only have one Thanksgiving dinner.... probably best that way. :)



Wynn and Kay hid pez dispensers under the kids chairs, and needless to say it was the hit of the night.
I eventually headed to work around 8, then off for black Friday shopping around 2. But the family stuck around until about 10.  It's hard to leave when there's so much fun to be had with cousins.






The rest of the weekend was spent together as our little family, and I love every second of it. We picked out our tree at Sun River Gardens, had a great lunch, and wrote our letters to Santa. I love the memories we are making every year with these sweet kids of ours.

No comments: