As much as I loved our warm winter last year, the first big snow a couple of weekends ago, made me realize that I actually did miss the snow last year. We had a blast that Saturday that it snowed. The kids were outside most of the day, and coming inside for some hot chocolate is a little slice of Heaven in my opinion. Jason used the bobcat tractor to make a trail all through our backyard so that he could pull the kids with the golf cart. It is so much fun!!!
We even had quite the hill to sled down.


















1 comment:
Thank you SO MUCH for your sweet comment, Bonnie; it made my day! It was so good to hear from someone I will always consider a wonderful friend, no matter how little we get to see each other. ;)
I've enjoyed your blog. I love this last one. You are surrounded by such a beautiful 'winter wonderland,' literally. It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment