Nothing too exciting, just pictures of the kids decorating the tree. Our tree is never full of "beautiful" decorations, but it is full of ornaments that have meaning to me. I love having the kids homemade ornaments all over it to remind me of those great memories. I know my kids are still little, but it's amazing to me how quickly I can forget those precious little things. I can't lie... I dream of the day I can afford all the amazing ornaments and decor for our tree. But for now, we will enjoy our wonderful tree full of memories. Some were made by Jason (we have his ornaments from his childhood). Some were ornaments passed down from our parents, given as gifts from people, or ornaments that Jason and I picked out together just because. And it's all of these reasons that make our tree "beautiful" to me. I love it just how it is, and the day that I have my other tree, I know I will have to have another tree so I can still have a tree of wonderful memories. I love our little family, and this time of year is so perfect to reflect on the past years events, and look forward to another great year of making even more great memories.







2 comments:
Oh, I love the tree. You always need a tree with all the old home-made ornaments and memories. P.S. If you love Tai Pan, go there right after Christmas to get your 'expensive, themed' tree stuff. I got about $300 worth of ornaments for around $30. :) The kids look adorable and the card is GORGEOUS...thanks SO MUCH for thinking of me. :)
Trees are for the memories!! I love it!! It's beautiful!
Post a Comment