Tuesday, December 7

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was a crazy day, but a fun one for sure! We started the day with our drive out to Grantsville for a spectacular dinner @ 1 with the Mower's. I didn't get any pictures out there for some reason. I think I was feeling a bit lazy that day. Anyway, after a yummy dinner there, we were off to Riverton for another delicious turkey dinner at Annie's house with the Clayton's. We love having the two families close enough that we can see them all in one day. It makes it busy, but worth every minute of the chaos. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year. It always feels like the kick-off to Christmas!! After that I was off all on my own driving back to Provo for work. And finally, at the end of my shift, I was headed to the Mall for some serious BlAcK fRiDaY sHoPpInG!!



No comments: