As soon as I walked in the door from my black friday adventures around 10 AM, we quickly loaded into the van to find our perfect tree! We go to the same place every year, always followed by lunch at Iceberg. It's one of my favorite traditions!! For some reason this year, Sun River Gardens wasn't quite as prepared for Christmas tree shoppers as they should have been. I wish I would have taken a picture of our tree before and after, because it was so funny. Due to the extreme temps we had been having, the trees were still frozen straight up with the branches all up and tight together, so you couldn't see what the trees actually looked like. Since we usually go for the "Charlie Brown" trees anyway, we took a risk by taking one of the frozen ones home, not really caring what it looked like. (I was too cold to care) We had to let it thaw out in our garage for a couple of days, and slowly we were surprised to see that the tree we had purchased was the most perfect tree we have ever had! It is so full, and we are all in love with it!! I realize there are a rediculous amount of pictures, but honestly we were having so much fun, and the kids were being so silly, I couldn't stop taking them! I just love my little family, and I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect day!!

















1 comment:
You have the happiest kids!! I want them:)
Post a Comment