Friday, June 18

I LOVE the summertime!!!


Since the weather has finally turned to summer, I feel like we've packed in months worth of fun in just a couple short weeks. So, needless to say, I have a lot of random pictures from our recent activities.
We had to buy a new lawnmower, so the kids had fun going on rides with daddy.

We bought Seven Peaks season passes this year, and have already been 5 times!! It's so much fun, and the kids are loving the water, while I am loving the sun!!


I don't get very many pictures in the water for obvious reasons, so most my pictures are sitting, eating snacks.
You might think Sadie is crying in a lot of pictures, but believe it or not, this is her saying "cheese"!!
Lily & Sadie

Daxton, Austin, & Logan


I know this isn't a great picture- Sadie wouldn't stand still, but I love taking the kids to Spanish 8 theater for the "free kids movie" program! Sadie is a challenge to sit through the whole movie, but the boys love it!

We also bought Zoo passes, so off we went with a friend of mine from work! It was the perfect day for the zoo! I can't wait to keep going all year!
I had to include both, the picture from above and below to show what Sadie does best in pictures. The boys will smile for me, and as soon as they are done and the picture is taken, Sadie says "cheese"!! I never can catch all 3 smiling at the same time!

How cute is the baby elephant, Zuri!!

It's not quite a zoo trip without a picture in the Lion's head, right?? My boys wouldn't cooperate by pulling a terrified face, so I'll have to keep working with them on that for future pictures. :)


This is right before going into the building with the orangutans. They were amazing, but I had to exit in a hurry. As soon as Sadie saw them moving around, she would let out an ear piercing scream. It was sad for her, but SO funny! Austin was nervous too, but only because Jason had him nervous that the monkeys were going to keep him there.

The lion's were Logan's favorite. I think he could have stayed there all day.







I think Austin would have pet anything. This is a Millipede... I think.
Whatever it is, it's creepy.


Sadie & Logan giving "knuckles", while riding the train. (Notice both are sticking out their tongues-so cute)
And finally, Logan told me to hold onto Sadie while riding the train, and when I didn't, I looked down to see him holding her hand. How cute is he???

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! We bought a zoo pass last year and it was totally worth it!!!! ;) Kids (okay, okay, AND adults) just LOVE the zoo! Your little ones are just adorable!!!

Rachel said...

I love summer activities, as well. Our latest Park City trip, Ethan was a little nervous in the water with other people and wanted me to hold him the whole time...I kept thinking, 'man, Seven Peaks might not work out for him this year.' :( Looks like you guys are having a blast. (Next summer I say we all get the zoo passes and go together!)

kanaboke said...

did some "Blog Catchin Up" today and had so much fun catching up on yours! that story about Logan going into shock was crazy and funny all at the same time. Just looking at the pics on this one, I can't believe how much your Sadie has grown up!! Your kids are soooo ADORABLE!

Brian and Kim said...

I miss you!!! Your kids are lucky to have you. You do so many fun things with them.