Roxie is a friend from work, that my kids and I absolutely love to go out for lunch with! We usually do some sort of pizza place, since we both love pizza so much. Well, when we found out Pirate Island Pizza was finally open, we had to go ASAP! It is amazing!! You really feel like you should be in Disneyland, or something magical like that! The special effects are awesome, and we ended up playing there for over 2 hours! The only drawback, which Roxie disagrees, but the pizza was horrible! With pizza being on my top list of the greatest foods, it's hard for me to find a place I don't like, but I found it! We will for sure go again, I will just have to try something else. Anyway, the boys could have stayed there all day! I highly recommend it, regardless of the awful pizza! I will definitely be having future birthday parties for my boys there!!



Austin took this picture, I know it's crazy, but the funny thing is, we were just laughing because we had no idea he really had us all in it! It looked like it was pointed right at the floor!
I couldn't resist taking this, they were totally zoned in on the movie, but still had the eye patches on!




4 comments:
that looks like such a fun place, i never heard of it!
We have one down here and we love it! The kids have so much fun there and I love the atmosphere. The pizza is pretty good here.....maybe you went on a bad day! Maybe we should all go next time you guys come down! Love all the cute pictures....especially, the one of Austin asleep. So cute!
That last picture of Austin is Hilarious! That is a classic for sure!
Post a Comment