Friday, September 4

Is it Halloween yet?

I know this is super early, but I was going through our Halloween costumes seeing what I could let other people borrow, or what we had that would work for our kids, and I should have known it would lead to this! Now, this is not the funny thing about this picture, because they have been wearing their Spiderman, and Batman costumes for weeks now. The funny thing about this is, this lion costume is what I was looking for because I am going to lend it to Mason. Well, this costume is size 18 months, and my little Austin still fit into it!!! He is 3!! We love you Austin, no matter how big,(or little) you may be!

2 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

They are so stinkin cute! I love these boys!

kanaboke said...

OH my goodness, our Austin's have so much in common!!! Last summer, he wore my baby's 3-6mos pants as shorts, by accident!! Too funny!