Sunday, November 30

November 2014


Austin always has us laughing about something, and this is my favorite right now. For the last few months, he has secretly loved to freeze his little ninjas in a water bottle, then let them thaw out. Only to freeze them or any other ones all over again. It cracks me up every time I open the freezer to something new in a frozen water bottle.

 These are the faces I get when I say to smile! Hahaha! She is so funny right now!





 Austin is in love with his teacher, and apparently has a little competition going on with his friend Kaluna. She and I get some good laughs together at the things they do or say, but this one tops them all. She emailed me this copy of a song that he wrote for her!! Needless to say we both had to have a little talk with him about it, and he hasn't been a problem since. But we were both tearing up from laughing so hard at this cute/creepy/sweet love song.


 Logan had to deal with the sadness of letting his turkeys go. It was a rough time mostly for him, but as the mom I was heartbroken for him. It was a tough lesson, but hopefully it has helped to grow and understand. I'm imagining that one day he will look back on this and laugh... hopefully. :(
 We had snow!!!!!  Unfortunately, only for like a minute. At least we were able to enjoy it while it lasted.













Hard to tell in the picture, but Logan had applied makeup on Ila while I was out of the room. It was pretty funny! Who knew it would be Logan before Sadie!? Haha!

No comments: