Monday, November 24

Ila's stats

Ila was cracking me up at her doctor appointment. She was the happiest ever, and wouldn't stop waving at the cars out the window. Dr. Farnsworth just kept chuckling at her and her jibber jabber. She had 5 shots that day, and while they were being given she screamed of course. But as soon as I lifted her up, she instantly stopped crying and started "talking" again. The nurse was amazed by her!
 Ila Jean Clayton
Weight-  16.6lb....7.8 percentile
Length- 28in...12.2 percentile
She's not walking or crawling yet, and we are loving it! She is such an easy, content baby that is an amazing sleeper! Oh yeah, and still zero teeth! 
I don't know what I'd do without her in my life! She finally started to scoot on her bum just a couple of days after her first birthday, and it's the cutest!


No comments: