Tuesday, July 29
July
The month consisted a lot of picnics, and just hanging out in the front yard.
Shucking corn, I remember hating this chore, and now I get to make my own kids do it! Hahaha!
Sadie has only had a few lessons still because summer is so crazy, but she is still obsessed. I love it!!
Our 4H turkeys arrived. We started out with 4, but lost one after about a week. Logan was devastated, and cried himself to sleep that night. As a mom it was heartbreaking, but we are trying to teach the kids, so hopefully in the long run, this will be good for him, and not traumatizing.
Sadie planted this sunflower in a cup at preschool, and she is thrilled how huge it is turning out to be!
The boys are interested in cooking these days, (kind of), so I put them against each other to see who was the best at making good ol' mac and cheese. It was hilarious how seriously they took it.
They worked hard together to come up with a new home for the turkeys.
The turkeys are growing sooo fast!
Ila's newest trick... "hi". Cutest wave ever!!!
Ila had a diaper blow out while I was at work, and Jason sent me this picture of her in the sink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































No comments:
Post a Comment