We had a fun family night with a few of his favorite things. We ate Spaghetti with garlic bread, chocolate cupcakes, and played the night away playing Apples to Apples.
Saturday, we headed to Fairview to spend the day fishing. It was absolutely stunning up those mountains. I couldn't get enough of the views.
The one and only fish we caught was caught by Ila on Sadie's Tinkerbelle pole. It was pretty funny. Sadie ran over to reel it in, so she claims her and Ila made a great team catching that fish.
Then that night, we were able to spend time cooking and eating smore's with Casey, Jill, and kiddos. It's always a fun time with these guys!
Saturday night turned out to be rough. Sadie was up sick most of the night. So, I think we were all quite sleep deprived on Sunday. Because of that, we left Sadie and Jason's at my Grandma's house, while I took the rest of the kids to my Aunt Camille and Uncle Kent's mission farewell in Manti. It was a really nice day with family, and ended at the park playing baseball with a bunch of cousins.
I can't believe Austin is 8 years old!! I love him so, so much, and I'm grateful for the fun spirit he brings to our family. He has such a tender heart, and makes a friend in anyone he meets.

























No comments:
Post a Comment