I take a LOT of pictures. Especially with a baby around. :)
Owen and Ila. Cute second cousins
We love to play baseball around here, and it is so cute to watch Logan teach Sadie. He is such a great big brother, most of the time. :)
Morning time snuggles that turned into Sadie play Doc Mcstuffins with Ila.
I love catching my kids enjoying each other, and I caught the boys hanging out chatting away while lying in the trampoline together.
Planting away with cousins!
We had a karaoke night with the Elders Chorum, and the kids got to join in at the end and do a few performances. It was such a fun night! Jason and I sang the B-52's Love Shack. So, embarrassing, but still an absolute blast!
We love Palmyra, and we love living the country life! It was a cold, rainy stock show, but we had a blast regardless.
We started Ila on food this month!! I waited till 6 months with all my other babies, but Ila was definitely ready. She eats like a champ!!
Most of my crazy, multiple pictures of Ila are because I'm trying to get her smile on camera. She is such a happy, smiley baby, but I can't seem to catch it!
Ila's first ponytail... the little fountain on top. Haha! I love it!
Sadie LOVES these two best friends of hers!




























































No comments:
Post a Comment