As always, Easter weekend was hectic, but amazingly fun! Our ward Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning is always such a fun way to begin the festivities.
Later that day, Tami showed up and we had a blast playing with her! Don't mind the hideous pictures of us, we were laughing so hard! I rarely get to spend quality time with her like this, so I cherish every minute we do get.
Easter morning... Ila found her basket first!! Hahaha!
After church, Jason fell asleep on the couch, and I caught Sadie cuddling up next to him. I love that she was holding his hand.
Cousins!! I had tables set outside for them, but they all wanted to eat on the ground. Next year I'll know to just set out blankets... much easier anyway.
Ila and Great Grandma Ila... I will never get tired of taking pictures of these two together.
We are so blessed that with all her kids that she has, she always takes the time to drive down and spend Easter with our family.
And of course there's Logan!!! I hope he doesn't mind that his birthday will always be celebrated on Easter. I can't believe this fella is 9!! He brings so much happiness to our family!



































No comments:
Post a Comment