Monday, November 18

randoms

Well, since having Ila my life is a little crazy. So, pictures seem to be crazy unorganized right now. I have hundreds of Ila in just the last few weeks, and some randoms before and after. I haven't figured out how I'm going to blog them all of Ila, other than just throw all the pictures on here, and that will be that. Anyway, here's a few I have come across.
 
Sadie loves to go out to work with Daddy and help out.
 
She loves to help me with anything and everything in the kitchen. This night we were making strawberry jam, and she especially loves to make sure we are wearing our matching aprons.

Tim and Kaysie came over for a night with their kids, and as always we had a blast. Kaysie was I think 29 weeks pregnant, and I was 38.


No comments: