Thursday, November 21

Our first moments

This was the first time Jason got to hold her. I think he looks a little in shock. Hehe.

 Poor little Ila cried and cried for quite a while after being born, (which we later found out was because she broke her collar bone during delivery), and she kept sticking her cute little lip out. We tried pretty hard to get a picture of it. When we found out she was broken, we felt sooo bad for laughing at her cute little cry. It was heartbreaking!!

My first time to hold her in my arms.  This is a moment a mom never wants to forget. There is nothing on this Earth closer to Heaven than a newborn baby.

Dr. Judd had to run off pretty quick to get back to his office for visits, so I snagged this quick picture with him before he ran. I love this man so much, and I'm so grateful that he was able to deliver all 4 of my littles for me. He was amazing through it all.

No comments: