The kids visited the dentist... Logan and Sadie both had cavities... not a happy moment.
We watched Home Alone... a LOT. But, like me, Sadie doesn't like the parts that the bad guys keep getting hurt on. So, she covers her eyes a lot.
Let me explain... I know I look awful. But I was laughing so hard because Ila was only a few weeks old, and we had to take Jason to the doctor for his vasectomy. Well, I had to change her in a public bathroom for the first time, and was having a little anxiety over it. So, I was trying to capture the disgusting-ness of it all with a funny face... apparently I need lessons on how to make more normal looking, gross faces. I just loved that in this picture, Ila even looked a little disgusted by it all!
The ward Christmas party. Sadie is too smart for us. She told me that she asked this Santa for a doll because she hadn't put it on her letter that we sent to Santa. Well, she said that to see if he would catch that fact, and because he didn't, she knew he wasn't real!! She "tricked" this guy, is what she said! I was blown away, although she claims there is still a Santa, he just wasn't him that night. Hahaha!
We were making oatmeal cookies, and I loved that all 3 kids wanted to wear their aprons that were made by a sweet lady in the ward.
Sleeping pictures are always so unflattering, but a must when wanting to remember those challenging, tiresome, newborn days. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment