I took the kids to see the progress on the Payson Temple one day, and was so excited to see that they had placed the Angel Moroni on top earlier that day. I was disappointed that we missed it, but being there on the same day I still felt like we were a little part of it.
The boys brought along their DS's so that they could take pictures too. They were so excited, and way into it. I was impressed.
As we were pulling away, Austin claimed that he could feel the spirit and Jesus there with him. So, I took the opportunity to pull back into the parking lot and talk about it with them for a few minutes. Logan said he felt at that moment the same way he felt on his baptism day. So naturally, Sadie had to feel into it like her brothers saying that she had felt the spirit too, and how good and warm she felt. We went on to talk a little more about it. Since I work nights and evenings, I don't do Family home evening nearly as often as I should. It was a happy moment as a mom to hear my kids share their little, yet growing testimonies to me. They are my light, and I learn from them almost daily. It was a good day. :)










1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment