Saturday, October 12

Fall Break

Becky and I had been trying to get the cousins together at the pumpkin patch for a while, and it was finally able to happen during fall break. We were worried it would be freezing and a muddy mess from all the rain, but it ended up being pretty perfect!



 This little guy of mine, kept jumping off of this huge pile of hay bales into a pit of corn!! I love a little bit of  bravery, but he has a little too much for my liking. I'm sure the moms all around us thought I was crazy for letting him do this, but there was no stopping him once he did it once without me knowing. I'm so grateful the afternoon didn't end at the instacare! Ha!


The afternoon ended up at Jason's work at the greenhouses for a little pizza party! I love that we can see Jason during the day whenever we want. We are so blessed for all that he, Uncle Rob, and Grandpa do for us. These kiddos of ours are lucky, lucky, lucky!! We love our cousin time!
 

No comments: