The day of Logan's birthday was a Saturday, so my sweet Mom headed to our house to help me out. I had been so, so sick this pregnancy, and just couldn't get my normal daily tasks accomplished. So, in preparation for the baptism that was coming the following week, we worked together and got some floor scrubbing done. She amazes me how willing she is to help me whenever I need her. However, since it was Logan's birthday, I didn't want it to be completely a bust for him so we decided to try out the tulip festival that afternoon. My mom and Becky had both scored free tickets for that day only, so we were able to go for free. (Thanks again Beck!) The weather was perfect, and it was amazing. We all enjoyed it, and I was so glad that my mom could join us too. I can't get enough of her. :)
So, these two pictures don't do justice how high Austin was on this. He sat up there for a very long time because he wanted to jump off and we wouldn't let him. He honestly would have broken something for sure. Everyone that passed by thought he was stuck up there and scared to climb down, but were surprised, and got a good laugh when they learned the real reason he wouldn't budge. This little man is scared of nothing, I swear. Jason was finally able to convinve him to jump into his arms. Even that was a little scary for me to watch. I'm so glad he didn't just jump to the ground before we realized that was his plan.










1 comment:
I'm glad you guys could use the tickets. We love Thanksgiving Point!
Post a Comment