Saturday, August 13

Camping

We always say we are going to go camping, but somehow life gets crazy, and we don't get to as often as we'd like. So, one weekend I wasn't scheduled to work a Friday night, I said we are going... and we did! We invited Rob And Becky and their clan to join us so it was so much fun!

The one problem... NO POTTY! Sadie was not thrilled with the idea of going potty outside. Luckily, but strangely enough, we spotted a "Honey Bucket" up the road a ways. It was a drive, but with a toddler refusing to do anything else... we drove. The only problem with that is, I'm pretty sure it was brought up by, what seemed to be, a father/sons group right next to it. So, every time, which with 7 kids potty time is a LOT, we had to drive to this location. It was pretty darn embarrassing, and I never dared ask the group if it was theirs, or they just lucked out to be right by it. I guess being a Mom is a humbling experience, right? :)
While I was not around, Jason thought this was pretty funny that Sadie kept sneaking some Mt Dew. Thankfully, they put water into the can, so she wouldn't be up all night.





I LOVE smores! However Sadie obviously thought I was crazy! Hahaha!

No comments: