St. Patrick's day is not my favorite holiday, but this year was exciting for me. Chick-Fil-A (my fave place to eat!!), was having a promotion! If you ate there that day, they printed you a green receipt so that by the end of March, you could return, and get the SAME order for FREE!! Needless to say, I was going! I packed up the kids, and we headed to Sandy for some good eatin! I couldn't believe the line in the drive through when I got there! I started clear into the Target parking lot. It was crazy, but I wasn't about to give up. I was so impressed with thier service! Even though the line was beyond nuts, I only waited about 15 minutes. I couldn't believe the amount of people packed inside, either! I'm not the only obsessed one, I guess! We were able to order our food, and take lunch to Jason at the greenhouse. It's always exciting for the kids to go to Daddy's work! Totally worth the effort! I LOVE you Chick-Fil-A! Can't wait to redeem my FREE food!!



3 comments:
I LOVE Chick-Fil-A. ALWAYS my food stop at the mall. Mmmmm. Man, that's a great deal.
Sounds like fun! There aren't any here. I love their criss-cross fries! Yum! Thanks for your support too!
cute pictures. We went that night to Chick-Fil-A! Let me know next time you come up for lunch so I can see you! Miss you
Post a Comment