Saturday, February 20

Dinosaur Museum

The Dinosaur Museum is a favorite place at the Clayton household. My boys, especially Logan, takes after Jason in all their interests. I love it, just to watch my boys be in heaven with their surroundings. They could spend days in that place. We brought G & G Clayton along with us for fun, and I couldn't believe how long my father in law could have spent there as well. Like Father, like son, like sons I guess. (if that even makes sense) :) It was too cute. Jason and his dad would have liked to read every little name plate on every little display! And they take in the information like you wouldn't believe! I wish I liked it that much, I just don't. :) But, it's a fun day regardless. Like I said, I love watching my boys enjoy it. It is a VERY impressive place, whether your into it or not.











All tuckered out!! The dinosaurs took it out of her. This was the first time in her car seat facing forward. I was so relieved she could still fall asleep, because she's never been good about sleeping in the car. She's not big enough to turn her around, but I got impatient, and did it anyway. Shhhh, don't tell on me. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Is that Thanksgiving Point? Some of the things I didn't recognize, so I wondered if it was someplace else...we'll have to try it if it is. Looks fun!

Brian and Kim said...

We love the dinosaur museum. So much fun!! Little Sadie is so cute asleep in her seat.

Bonnie said...

Yes, all these pics are from the Dinosaur Museum. So, you definitely should go! We look forward to this every year!

Hillary Mondragon said...

My kiddos also love the dinosaur museum...me, not so much! I almost had a panic attack when we went last because there were soooo many people! But, like you said, kids love it! Sadie looks like a little doll in her forward facing carseat!! So adorable!